Monday, July 24, 2006

July 23rd - Day Off - Burrito Wreaks Havoc

Today is my day off. Sunny this morning but rain is also expected later this morning.

Time to get caught up on computer work, laundry and install some cabinets Joe has given me. Hopefully this will increase the storage space in our 12' x15' 1-room apartment that will be our home for the next 3 months. Lynn will be arriving in 2 weeks.

My granddaughters, Chloe and Alison will be paying a visit in a week or so. Just as well having a day off today as the green chile burrito I ate last night at the concert finds its way down my intestinal tract…glad to be at home.

Tonight I do my best to download some pictures, so everyone can see what we’re up to here…what a drag I manage to lose the photos I’ve taken over the last month….bummer!! To say the least I am upset with myself and wish I was better with computers.

Raining again tonite, hope it won’t last long, we surely need some progress this week.


technorati tags:,

No comments: