Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nov 13th - Inside Framing

It is snowing again this morning and there isn't any way we can work outside. Greenbay and I have shifted the work to laying out the master walls for the bath and closet. We make some headway and then after lunch Greenbay is MIA...I guess we will find out where he was tomorrow. I have finished setting up one of the walls where plumbing will be installed inside the wall. Knowing where the pipes run helps me plan where to drill holes in the wall for the vent lines.

Pat is downstairs in the mechanical room and bath completing the framing so we can install electrical wire and complete the water lines which I hope to start on next week. Pat is really a jack of all trades and seems to handle anything I give him. I have enjoyed working with him.

Bruce drops by and does a major clean up of the house and cleans our tool room which has desperately needed some attention.

The garage door guy has shown today which surprised me because of the weather. He completes the installation of the garage door with the applied metal I have supplied. Within months the metal should begin to rust just like the roof.

No comments: