Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nov 18th - More Roof Panels




Bill has completed the bituthane around the south master windows and Greenbay helps him get the aluminum scaffold moved to the north side. Pat, once again spends the day on the roof, while Greenbay and Bill prepare the roof panels to go up on the roof. By the end of the day, Pat has completed the installation of the roof panels on the north side of the roof.

I have been completing the rough cut rim joists over the 2nd floor bedrooms. I've also capped the top of the interior walls with 2 x 6's so we will have nailers for the drywall on the ceilings. I have been working on preparing the entire floor system for the 3rd floor. It's my hope that how I frame it will make a difference in how quickly the flooring and drywall will go in.

No comments: