Friday, August 11, 2006

August 2nd - Lynn & Max Arrive

Last night I drew a slightly revised foundation plan and this morning I go over the wall step downs with Pepe. Once clarified it won’t be too bad, but we have some very tall foundation walls; some are 13’ high.

Joe has gone to Telluride for foundation supplies and check on insulated panel prices. I have to drive to Cortez and pick up electrical supplies & some miscellaneous hardware I need for the apartment.

I’ve also stopped at the glass shop in Cortez and picked up some medicine cabinet shelves which were missing. I glanced across the street and saw my cousin Gale’s name on a small office. He has already left for the day.

I arrived back in Rico just in time to see Lynn’s car pull into the motel parking lot. She has arrived safely tonite along with Max, our spunky Maltese Terrier, and immediately her nesting instinct kick in. She is about to whip this place into some kind of order…I’ve done the best I can getting the place organized, but the real master has arrived.

Tonite she has her introduction to the Enterprise for dinner. It’s always good.

We hope to pour the foundation on Monday. While I was gone today, Dan, Joe and Dave have loaded logs onto my trailer. We intend to tent them and cook the powder post beetles out. I am hopeful our plan will work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy .
essential home accents