Sunday, October 29, 2006

Oct 28th - Fascia Up

The roads have been clear for a couple days now & Lynn heads off to Iowa, leaving Max & me alone in the haunted hotel.

Pat has gone hunting today and so our main roof man is gone. However R.D. is just as versatile on the roof. I do my small stint on the roof, but I confess it's not my favorite thing to do. Greenbay has been cutting the fascia and now it's his turn on the roof as I am meeting with Bob who is a retired Master Electrician. He is willing to supervise my work if I pull my own electrical permit. I am willing to do the work so we make the deal.

Barbara and her help show up for the final work on the garage log cabin and the final chinking is complete at the end of the day. Some of the chinking is nearly 8" wide and she has done a superb job. The cabin finally looks like a real stucture.

No comments: