Friday, September 29, 2006

Sept 28th - Movin' On

Moving day today...moving lumber once again. I decided that since we won't have the material handler forever, I need to get all my lumber situated on the lot and it looks like the front of the house on the area over the leach field is the best spot. The old Dodge Power Wagon on my trailer starts up amazingly and I park it next to Joe's old trailer.

Pat and I spend the entire day moving and organizing bunks of lumber as well as the crates of doors and windows in such a way that we will have easiest access to the material when we need it. My heavy trailer really comes in handy for getting the job done.

Brian, from Colorado Fasteners, makes a delivery late in the afternoon with our all thread and so tommorrow we will be back on the logs again. Some delays on the framing the roof with the rafters, but hopefully we will have the rafters up tommorrow so I can start the decking.

No comments: